There is no doubt that a good domain name matters in the success of any website. In this article we share a five general tips that is essential to choose right and catchy domain name.
1. Prefer to go with .Com: .Com is a most popular extension around the globe. Besides this it is also very easy to remember. So whenever you go to choose your domain then it should be like “name/business.com”.
2. Keep Short: Try to keep your domain short. It is easy to remember in visitor’s mind and tell to others. Try to keep your domain under 6-10 consecutive characters.
3. Keep Simple: Try to find domain name that has only one spelling. Choosing a simple domain without typical and confusing spelling is helpful for visitors to access your website instantly. Never use slang in your domain like choosing a domain “ursite.com” in place of “yoursite.com” is dangerous for your web traffic.
4. Keep away from “Hyphens”: This is the major mistake that people usually do. Hyphens are typical to remember in memory and as a result you lost lots of visitors. For example: you want to choose domain myworld.com but that is not available in that case if you choose my-world.com cause that is available so did a major mistake. Because maximum people forgot to type hyphen and they go to myworld.com rather my-world.com.
5. Keep it Singular: Choosing mysite.com is good instead of mysites.com. Keep your domain singular as much as possible. It is considered as a search engine friendly domain and also good for your website traffic.
These five tips as mention above is beneficial for any one in choosing right and catchy domain name.
AR Infotech, Jaipur, India is leading Website Designing Company that cater the service of booking domain along with other services. Please visit the website http://www.arinfotech.co.in for any query or suggestion.